As part of this year’s Blog Action Day we’re asking ethical fashion bloggers around the world to start a conversation about human friendly fashion. Join us!
Blog Action Day takes place this year on 16 October 2013, and the theme is human rights. What better opportunity is there to get a bunch of ethical fashion bloggers together to talk about what we love most: human friendly fashion!
As part of last year’s Blog Action Day a number of ethical bloggers took part in a 24 hour challenge to use their blogging power to raise money for charity. This year we’re hoping to engage the blogging community again, to speak up for why human rights must be a fundamental part of the fashion industry.
But to do this we need you!
If you are a blogger and want to join us, then sign up for lots of great benefits.
- Get your blog listed on our Human Friendly Fashion Blogger’s landing page
- Get a Human Friendly Fashion Blogger badge for your blog
- Get lots of free resources to use on the day itself
- Be first to hear about our fab blogger outfit competition with great prizes to win
- Get your blog promoted via our social media channels
Signing up is completely free, as are all the resources. So come on board today!